¾ sleeve blazer
Straight silhouette jersey blazer with ¾ sleeves and different colour details on the back part of the sleeves.Unique asymmetric front fastening.Goes perfectly with either skirt or trousers.
Knitted jumpers can be made of different fabrics. The fabric composition can be selected individually or from our fabric list:
– 100% cotton; fabric weight 270 g/m²;
– 90% cotton, 10% polyester; fabric weight 280 g/m² , 340 g/m² or 348 g/m²;
– 65 % cotton, 30% polyester, 5 % elastane; fabric weight 300 g/m².
Knitted fabrics can be one colour or printed with a branded, specially designed pattern, as well as with a single layer, double layer or quilted. The collection also offers the choice of fabrics made from organic raw materials.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Shawls, ties or belts may use secondary colours, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.