Jumper with other colour details on the sleeves and back
Straight silhouette sweater with zipper and other colour accents. The lower back and jumper sleeves can be decorated with other colour elements. The collar, cuffs and the bottom of the sweater complete with elastic details. The sleeves are made of two parts. The sides have embroidered pockets.
Composition: 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
Fabric weight: 280 g/m2.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Shawls, ties or belts may use secondary colours, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.
Knitted jumpers can be made of different fabrics. The fabric composition can be selected individually or from our fabric list:
– 100% cotton; fabric weight 270 g/m²;
– 90% cotton, 10% polyester; fabric weight 280 g/m² , 340 g/m² or 348 g/m²;
– 65 % cotton, 30% polyester, 5 % elastane; fabric weight 300 g/m².
Knitted fabrics can be one colour or printed with a branded, specially designed pattern, as well as with a single layer, double layer or quilted. The collection also offers the choice of fabrics made from organic raw materials.