Jumper from quilted fabric
Straight silhouette jumper with zipper. Exclusive quilted jumper fabric, decorated with 1 x 1 cm diamonds. The sides have embroidered pockets. The jumper has elastic waist and cuffs.
Composition: 65% cotton, 30% polyester, 5% elastane.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Shawls, ties or belts may use secondary colours, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.
Knitted jumpers can be made of different fabrics. The fabric composition can be selected individually or from our fabric list:
– 100% cotton; fabric weight 270 g/m²;
– 90% cotton, 10% polyester; fabric weight 280 g/m² , 340 g/m² or 348 g/m²;
– 65 % cotton, 30% polyester, 5 % elastane; fabric weight 300 g/m².
Knitted fabrics can be one colour or printed with a branded, specially designed pattern, as well as with a single layer, double layer or quilted. The collection also offers the choice of fabrics made from organic raw materials.