Straight silhouette with classic collar. Hidden front buttons. Two oblique pockets on the front of the coat. A quilted vest can be worn underneath.
Composition: 100% cotton.
Fabric weight: 220 g/m2.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Shawls, ties or belts may use secondary colours, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.
Coats, raincoats, jackets can be made of different types of fabrics. The fabric composition can be selected individually or from our fabric list:
– 100 % cotton; fabric weight 220 g/m²;
– 23 % cotton, 77 % polyester; fabric weight 170 g/m²;
– 100 % polyester; fabric weight 70 g/m² or 130 g/m²;
– 86 % polyester, 12 % polyurethane, 2 % elastane; fabric weight 320 g/m².
All these fabrics can be single layers, double layers and even three layered, as well as quilted, thus doubling their warmth. The collection also offers the choice of fabrics made from organic raw materials.