Sublimated long-sleeve shirt
Sublimated jersey shirt with long or short sleeves. Shirt collar. Front and cuff button fastening. You can choose a pattern to print on the fabric.
Shirts can be made of multi or single-coloured fabrics of different compositions and weights. You can choose the fabric from the list below or order according to your preferences:
– 60% cotton; 40% polyester; fabric weight 120 g/m²;
– 55% cotton, 45 % polyester; fabric weight 113 g/m²;
– 65% polyester; 35% cotton; fabric weight 145 g/m²;
– 75% cotton, 25% lycra: fabric weight 125 g/m²;
– 70% cotton, 26 % polyamide, 4 % elastane; fabric weight 100 g/m².
All of these fabrics can be treated with nanotechnology, which will make the shirt very easy care. The collection also offers the choice of fabrics made from organic raw materials.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Use secondary colours for shawls, ties or belts, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.