Sweater with coloured stripes
A straight silhouette, button-up sweater with accents of other colours. Can be modified according to individual needs: The sweater can be smooth or ornamental, the bottom of the sweater, the front edge, and the cuff end can be other colours. Neck – triangle. Button-up front.
Composition: 50% wool, 50% acrylic.
Employee image creatively contributes to the development of the company’s brand. To achieve the best results, personalise the uniform you choose:
– Choose the main colour of the clothing from the fabric colour palette provided. The upper and lower parts of the uniform do not have to be of one colour.
– Pay attention to the details: The uniform is comprised of lining, collar, cuffs, buttons, buckles and zippers. The main fabric can be combined with details of both the same or other colours.
– Create an impression of luxury with pleasant but optional details. A perfect example is a colour trimming.
– Play with accessories. Shawls, ties or belts may use secondary colours, or even create special fabrics, which can be used for brand symbols.
– Enhance brand identity recognition with badges or name cards.
– Create a more sporty uniform for Fridays or informal meetings. This is well served by a branded sublimated T-shirt.
Sweater may be made of woollen or cotton yarn. Their composition can be selected from the list below or to make an individual order according to your needs:
– 50% wool, 50% acrylic; nominal linear density 28×2;
– 50% cotton, 50% acrylic; nominal linear density 28×2.
Sweaters may be made of one or more colour threads, smooth or decorative patterns. There is also a possibility to offer products made from organic raw materials.